Ph.D., Indiana University
Department of Computer Science,
National Tsing-Hua University,
Research Interests: Optimizing compilers, Compilers for low-power, AI compilers, Computer architectures
Room.547, Tel:03-5715131 ext. 33519
B. Course Homepage
- Computer Architecture (cs4100) -- Introduction to High-Performance and
- Advanced Compiler Course (cs5404) -- Optimizing Compilers for High-Performance and
- Advanced Programming Language Course (cs5403)
-- Advanced Programming Languages
- Embedded Compiler (cs5405) -- Introduction to High-Performance and Low-Power Compilers for Embedded
- Compiler Course (cs340402) -- Generating Bitcode Assembly for C language
- Software Studio Course (Software Lab.)(cs2410) -- Labs: Java + Android
D. On-Going Research Grants (2005-2008-2011-2015-2018-now )
- Our Research Lab.: Programming Language Research Lab.
- We were funded by a MOEA project for software/system infrastructures and
designs for dual-core embedded processors (2005-2008): MOEA Compiler and Processor Project.
- Our MOEA project is renewed for software/system infrastructures and
designs for multi-core embedded processors (2008-2011): MOEA Compiler and Embedded Multi-core Project.
- Our MOEA project is now for software/system infrastructures and
designs for GPU and HSA processors (2012-2015): MOEA Compiler and GPU/HSA Project.
- I am currently participating in compiler optimizations with NNEF, TVM, RISC-V,
SPIR-V, OpenCL, etc.
- Compilers for GPU Processors and Vulkan/OpenCL and SPIR-V
- Compilers Optimizations for RISC-V Processors
- Compilers Optimization for Halide Language for Vision Processing
- Compilers for DSP Processors
- NNEF (deep Learning and AI) Compiler